1 scrubbed and washed potato with skin on
2 tablespoons cottage cheese (bulla's good)
Some sea salt or pan salt to taste
Diced bell peppers
Chopped chives to garnish
Fried silverfish *optional, I use this instead of bacon bits. Substitute with ham or prosciutto or smoked salmon or anchovies.
1. Heat some olive oil in pan and throw in some chopped garlic. Do not wait for garlic to brown.
2. Empty pack of silverfish (can find in NTUC or CS chinese dried goods section)
3. Stir fry till crispy
4. Add in at least 1 chinese soupspoon of sugar to caramelise silverfish
How to bake potato in microwave
1. Place a bowl of water next to a whole potato in microwave. Medium potato needs about 8 mins med-high
2. Break potato open with forks. Do not cut for fluffier mash.
and just add the rest of the toppings onto potato and voila!
ps. pumpkin, radish, broccoli, carrot and celery can be substituted or added for extra nutrients and flavour